For me, its not truly summer until the delicate scent of lighter fluid is wafting through the air, and there is a giant fireball in the charcoal grill. So, good news- after today we can consider summer officially underway.
We picked up this "BBQ Pro" just the other day, so our first cookout of the summer was also our grill's inaugural firing. Don't be alarmed if it looks like I over dosed on the lighter fluid, the fire station is right next door to our house. Seriously, it is really right next door- they could just aim their hoses at us without even moving the trucks and we'd be all set.
Sorry- no pictures of Aiden at this big event. He was there though, I promise.
5 comments:
Congratulations on your newest purchase. The hot dogs look good. Dad and I will be over with the marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers for some good old fashioned s'mores! xo
thanks mom! looking forward to it :-)
Good use of the extra cheese cubes from Uncle Max's birthday! Looks like a good BBQ meal.
Ahhhhhh now I'm SO HUNGRY! BBQ pro is the way to go - I'm pretty sure that's what we have, it may even be the same model.
We should BBQ on Saturday...
Jen, I don't even know how to make pasta salad. You'll have to help me via phone or scype. We do have a grill for communal use though and I've been eying it up! Wish you guys could just teleport over for a quick swim and bbq.
Post a Comment