Earlier today I was perusing some of the blogs that I usually read and I stumbled across this video. I don't know who this guy is, or how he pulled this off but I thought that it was worth passing along.
The video is about 5 minutes long, but if you take the time to watch it it may very well be the most inspirational/ funny/ thought-provoking and just downright joyful thing that you do today.
If the video starts to stutter at all just pause it, count to 20 then push play again...
Where is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.
1 comment:
Matt was a video game programmer who apparently grew bored of his job and decided to spend his life traveling. This was the fruit of his journey.
Perhaps most impressive is the consistency of his dance. Aside from how he got so many people to dance with him, that is.
Post a Comment