Jen and I have said on occasion that if we had to choose we would rather have all boys than all girls. I don't know what this decision is based on other then the vague notion that it would be slighty more pleasent to have a house full of racous, hormonal teenage boys, then one packed with giggling, boy-crazy, teenybopper girls.
Anyway, Jen's cousin Lauren and her kids (all boys) were down to visit earlier in the week. Tyler, Andrew, and Conner were really good with Aiden and they immediately accepted him into their boy fraternity.
I'm sure that Aiden would love to have a little sister to take care of, but really what boy doesn't want to give their kid brother a nice noogie now and then?
Here is the epitome of boy bonding. I am trying to teach Aiden to give a hearty boooo! whenever he sees anything related to the New York Mets. So far he has mastered "blugh." Not bad for only 2 months of practice!
Aiden has Philies fever!
3 comments:
It's great to see the boys from N.Y.!! However, I can't help but notice it's "the girls" who gave the biggest smiles for the picture! Dad is so glad to see that Aiden is such an avid Phillies fan! Love the last photo of Aiden...it's so cute! Wish I could have been there, too. xo
Lauren! You look beautiful. Yay! for the boys! I'm all in favor and couldn't agree more.
p.s. Joseph says, "GO PHILLIES! GO EAGLES! GO FLYERS! GO SIXERS!"
Hey, Guys, I was looking at these pictures AGAIN, and realized that Aiden looks like the Gerber baby in this (last) picture on the post....and I don't think it's because I'm biased. Dad agrees! XO
Post a Comment