Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mommy?

This is a video of Aiden showing off some of his letter skills.  As a bonus, at the end of the video he refers to a certain well known, female teen singing sensation as "mom."

Priceless.


It should be noted that Aiden also recentley saw a picture of Morgan Freeman and said, "Pop-Pop."  

So... I'd say his facial recognition is a little suspect at this point.

8 comments:

Kaitlin said...

This is amazing!!! First of all Aiden is obviously a genius. Second, I love that he thinks Hannah Montana is Jen! So cute. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

The Jones' said...

We can't wait to see you too!

Pop Pop said...

This is a friendly rebuttal...This picture recognition is a little troubling to me (Pop Pop)! Maybe our little genius should take just a bit of a closer look at that picture! However, I do think there is a much closer resemblence between Hannah Montana and his mom.
You gotta love the little guy!

Gwyneth said...

This is so funny! Of course Aiden is so smart. In his defense, Jen and Hannah Montana do share some characteristics. But Ritch and Morgan Freeman- not much to defend on that one...

Steph said...

Wait...Jen ISN'T Hannah Montana? Oh geez...

Steph said...

I'm pretty sure Aiden is doing physics and complex integers in his room after the lights are turned off. Stinkin' Genius.

Carol said...

Let's see, try Angelina Jolie and see if he says "Grandma"!

Benner said...

Um, why do you own a Hannah Montana ball Rob?