It's been a quiet week here at the Jones abode.
Gwyn is home now and we've enjoyed every second that we've gotten to spend with her. Just yesterday we all had a great breakfast with Gwyn down at Nudy's cafe in Phoenixville. She is out in California now for a wedding, but we're already excited to hang out when she gets home again.
Looking back through recent pictures I don't know if there has not been much "picture-worthy" material lately or if I've just gotten a little lazy. Anyway, here are what pictures I can muster from the last week or so:
We went to the Phoenixville Dogwood Festival with Steph and Bill the other day. It was really impressive with lots of rides, and food, and live music and tons of people. Of course you can tell none of these things from the lone picture I took which is mostly of three trucks.
Aiden hasn't used his Boppy much lately, but he fell asleep in it the other day.
Bath time never fails to bring out a smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment